What exactly is a Home Inspection?
A Home Inspection is a thorough, visual examination of the physical structures and systems of a house, townhouse, or condominium. We provide home buyers the information they need to make an informed decision. A proper inspection will not only point out the positive qualities of your purchase, it will also prepare you for potential maintenance concerns.
Your full inspection includes:
- Roof, vents, flashings, trim, gutters, and downspouts
- Skylights, chimneys, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffit, and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating and cooling systems
- Fireplace hearth and dampers
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers,and fuses